Friday, August 25, 2006

Milt's Muse Update

Maggietx alerted me tonight that the Milt's Muse blog site has been taken down. Milt has terminal cancer and has not posted since May of this year. We've had updates from his grandaughter Amber thru the comments on his site. I know it was up and running in the last 2 days because I was able to leave a comment.

If anyone has any information at all please let us know. The two best places to contact are either Time Goes By or Blogging in Paris since they both have a big readership base. You can also email me thru the email link on my profile.

Thanks for your help!

4 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Thanks SAZ...I was afraid that was going to happen. I posted a few days ago, but it's been pretty quiet for a long time now. We all feel kind of lost in this middle ground for Milt. We know he's hurting and not in a good place and understand that, and yet we really want to let him know how much he is on our minds and that we're all sending him our support and love. It's a very tough time for a really wonderful guy. Thanks again Susan.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger saz said...

I know Joy - you said it very well...we just don't know what to do.

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Maria said...

I did not realize this about Milt. Although I did not read his blog I did see his comments often on others and now I wish I had.

I pray for strength for his family and a quiet, peaceful passing for him. . . if that is my only choice.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger saz said...

Thanks Maria.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home