Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Kitty Diaries Day 4

STILL GOOD


Things are proceeding nicely. This is the first day I feel confident that I have the pill issue solved. Les Girls love their evening tuna treat and I worry Les Folks may have a new problem when they get home. But hey, I'm just the kitty sitter.......



It's hard to get a true picture of the lovely markings on Princess. You can see a little of it on her front paws but my photography doesn't do her justice.




Here's Queenie protecting HER bedroom after dinner. Tonight she swatted the back of my skirt as I was getting kibble out of the cupboard - didn't even wait for me to set it down by the bowl. There were two extra swats just for good measure right before I scooped her kibble. Clearly I'm not doing something right. If only she could talk....



And check out the French version of a kitty who never takes meds well.....Claude's darling Mounir at Blogging In Paris. The "cute" factor is going to get ya on this one. Why can't I take a photo like that?

10 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Susan said...

It's probably a good thing that Queenie can't talk. She seems bossy enough as it is!

You might like your pictures better if the royal kitties will let you get closer to them. I think they are cute as they are, but you seem concerned.

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger saz said...

Nah...she's really not bossy. She just never understood why her folks needed another kitty. She is the source of some great stories when we get talking about our pets.

 
At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Claude said...

saz, Mounir got an abscess in some part of his anus (yuk) and I had to take him to the vet last night. He was anesthesized and ever since, has been sitting in the bathtub, hissing and threatening to scratch every time he sees me! I had to wash in the kitchen sink this morning (my bathroom is really tiny here in Normandy) and Mounir obviously doesn't know me, probably still with anesthetics! Hope the effect goes soon!

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger saz said...

Oh Claude - I'm so sorry to hear about Mounir! I wonder if the abcess is like oil glands with dogs? They have to be checked sometimes and drained in some dogs? Poor little Mounir.

 
At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Alan G said...

Morning...

Good to see all is well in Kitty Kat land. Yea, you will be like a grandmother. You know - spoil the kid and then send them back home for the parents to deal with. :)

And I agree, isn't that cat photo of Claudes' a riot. Doesn't sound like Mounir is in the mood at the moment for any fun and games.

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger saz said...

Okay - now this is truly funny...we're all up and commenting at the same time. Alan - do you have a new post up so we can rush over to your blog and comment? Claude was just posting on my blog as I was posting on hers.

 
At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Alan G said...

Ooops...

Guess I ran out on you all during the 'comment' barrage. Probably won't have a new post today. Still waiting on some inspiration. :)

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Hello Saz. You know, cats can talk. They just dont' let humans catch them doing it. It's part of their plan to take over the world. Gotta watch them, their sneeky! LOL

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Alan G said...

P.S. Subject inspiration arrived shortly after my last visit, in part due to the Arkansas Governor and in part due to Keith Richards of Rolling Stone fame of course.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Teena said...

What cuties!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home