Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Kitty Diaries Day 3

DOING GOOD

Les Girls
have now figured out that TUNA may be involved in the evening meal. Princess is fed in her room and I usually get her situated first. While bringing her bowl back into her room with the dollop of tuna in it I had Queenie on my heels trying to bust past me and steal the tuna. This has never happened before. I did get her back to the kitchen and she helps me by opening up the bottom cupboard door where her dry food is located. I broke open the capsule and smashed it with the tuna in her dish. I sit the kibble container on the floor next to her bowl while I scoop out the kibble and she swats that container every single time. I must not be moving fast enough. So Les Folks it was another success - she licked the bowl clean. And they both take naps right after, which is a new thing. I think that little bit of tuna is so satisfying it's like a piece of really good chocolate for us...ya think?

Don't you think Queenie looks like the cat in Shrek 2?


Princess is still playing with her frog.


For those of you bored with all the kitty updates, here's a funny post over at Alan G's Final Thoughts that I'm still laughing about. It's about your "dying" technique. Alan has been a blogger angel for helping Goldendaze Ginnie and me get our blogs up and running. Thanks again Alan!

After the kitty diaries are over I swear I'll straighten up and get serious.

9 Comments:

At 5:03 AM, Anonymous Alan G said...

Once again...Congratulations.

Well now, who can forget Puss 'n' Boots? The Shrek movies are listed in "My Favorites" of course, along with "A Bug's Life".

Thanks for the referral by the way. It was a fun post for what is sometimes such a serious subject.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Kell said...

Saz! I had been checking to see if you had started blogging, but obviously I hadn't checked recently. I'm so ashamed that I didn't stop by sooner.

So glad you've joined in the fun. And anyone who can get a cat to take her medicine and look forward to it has got to be a special person.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger saz said...

You are both too kind!

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Susan said...

You're going to get serious? Why on earth would you want to do that??? tee hee

Congrats on still keeping ahead of Queenie!

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous claude said...

Don't we get really smart, trying to outsmart them? ;)

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger F&W said...

I love the picture of Queenie...she certainly looks like Puss 'n' Boots (but without the willingness to help). :o)

Don't get terribly serious on us, okay?

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Ginnie said...

Hi Saz: I'm so glad I've finally been able to get in on your blog. I am not a cat person but may change my mind after reading & seeing your pix. Very cute!
Off the subject. Did I read somewhere that you had a cateract removed. My eye doctor tells me that I am ready & my eyesight is getting very fuzzy. As he says, "you will be anxious for it when the fuzziness gets too bad." I have a trip coming up but will plan to get it done probably in Oct. or Nov. How was it? all the best, Ginnie

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are going really well. Congratulations on conquering the Queen.

Queenie always has to make sure she doesn't get cheated on tuna. Cracks me up that she smacks the container. Doesn't do that when we're home.

We're having a fantastic trip. The scenery is spectacular and we're able to see so much on our hikes. I've got lots of pictures to share.

I hope you're enjoying spending time with the girls. Did you get any "lap time" yet?

Kayaking tomorrow for us! Let's hope I don't fall in.

les folks.

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you taken the right vitamin lately? Is your body answering that question right now? Shocking truth about why this whole food vitamin has set a new standard! This can improve your quality of life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home